Nov 6, 2004
Doctor please can you tell me is it possible to contract hep b if i have previously been immunised against it
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.