Nov 6, 2004
Doctor please can you tell me is it possible to contract hep b if i have previously been immunised against it
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of HIV?
- Does Headache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.