Significance & interpritation of viral load/CD4 count
Nov 3, 2004
My brother has viral load of >600,000 recently 3-4months back. He is on Combination of Lmaivudine/Stavudine & Effavir 600mg since ~1year. Problem is DIARRHOEA,which is contineously coming back alternate 10-15days.His wgt reduced.MySelf is doctor in india.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Signs On Lip
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Most People Infected With Hiv Experience Ars Symptoms
- What Is The Most Deadly Form Of Hepatitis?
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Negative Effects Of Flu Shot On Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.