|hep b test results
Nov 3, 2004
Have been tested for hep b six months from exposure the result i was given anti bodie iul level of 478. Ihave been immunised egainst hep b in 1996 course of 3 injections booster in 2002... can you please explain my test result also can you tell if iam now immune..
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Which antibody specifically was tested? If the antibody was surface antibody, then this level reflects prior immunization with hepatitis vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.