|Roche versus Bayer Part 2
Oct 24, 2004
Dr: As a follow-up to my previous question, is the Roche test "better" or "more sensitive" than the Bayer test? What test would you want used for a patient in getting the most accurate reading of one's VL? Thanks again!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think we can say one is any better than the other. What is important in this story is the consistent use of one assay and not to be going back and forth. This can create undue worry and possibly excess medication changes unnecessarily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- 120 Day Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.