leukemia and retrovirus
Oct 16, 2004
Hello my name is Jonas and I was wondering if you could anwser a simple question about retroviruses. Is there any type of retrovirus that can infect a cell that is leukemic already. Id appraite it if you could anwser my question. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The answer is YES, and clearly described with HTLV-1.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Hiv Transmission Through Blood In Food
- Receiving Oral Sex Blood In Mouth
- Social, Legal, And Ethical Ramifications Of HIV Status Disclosure
- Touching Tissue With Dried Blood On It
- Which Country Gives Free Medication To Victims With Hiv/aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.