Flu shot or not?

Hi.

First, thanks for volunteering your time to answer questions here. I am among the many who really appreciate it.

I've been poz for 6 years, on Trizivir for 5, and my lab results are pretty much like those of a normal person (VL < 50, t-cells 1200, CD4:CD8 ratio is 1.6 and everything is stable).

Because of the flu vaccine shortage, health officials are asking people who are not at risk to forego getting flu shots. In the past, my doctor has recommended I get them. Since my immune system is not yet compromised, should I skip the shot this year?

Thanks again for your help and great work.

Absolutely DO NOT skip the flu shot. Brave the lines and get it today!

T-Cell Reinfection
VL test detect HIV 1 and 2?