|Flu shot or not?
Oct 16, 2004
First, thanks for volunteering your time to answer questions here. I am among the many who really appreciate it.
Because of the flu vaccine shortage, health officials are asking people who are not at risk to forego getting flu shots. In the past, my doctor has recommended I get them. Since my immune system is not yet compromised, should I skip the shot this year?
Thanks again for your help and great work.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Absolutely DO NOT skip the flu shot. Brave the lines and get it today!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.