CKR-5

Is it true that with these three cells,defective and non defective I may never contract the virus? Also should I let the Maryland researchers have my blood to study? They believe that I am the first black woman in the U.S. to be identified as immune. I do not believe them, though thier excitement was genuine. I have recently given the matter much thought and if this is true, I will give them my blood only if it is researched to save lives. Also would having scandinavain white blood cells have anything to do with it? The researchers also said that I was born with one of these fighting immune cells, could this be true?

I don't think I have enough information to comment on what you were told, or what exactly is unique about your immune system.

genetic variation and lab results in different people
Recently Diagnosed +