Oct 10, 2004
Is a diagnosis of non-specific white matter disease conclusive of HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.