My latest blood work
Sep 27, 2004
Recently had blood work done, do I need to act on any of this ? The following numbers where considered "out of range" on the printout. Protein total 8.9 globulin 4.2 White bllod cell count 3.9 monocytes 11 Hematocrit (hct) 41.0 Red blood cell count 4.53 cd4 helper/inducer 21.9 cd4 absolute 239 cd8 suppressor/cytotoxic 61.9 cd4/cd8 ratio 0.40 hiv1 ultrasens 247 hiv1 rna log 2.39 never been on meds, 15yrs pos. any advice on where to go from here ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Without Open Cuts Through Vaginal Sex?
- How Long Does Hiv Virus Survive Under Sunlight?
- How Long Does It Take Thrush To Clear Up?
- Does The Er Test For Hiv During A Visit?
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Can My Obgyn Call Me To Give Results Of Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.