|Hcv test reports
Sep 6, 2004
recently i was tested for HCV (riba test) and this result was "positive" and my Alt level was "Above 200" after this i was tested for PCR quantitative and Qualitative and the result was " Hepatitis Virus Not Detected" whts does it mean. Qureshi
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
At this point it indicates exposure to, but not chronic infection with HCV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Can Suboxone Cause Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.