|p24 antigenemia ends
Sep 6, 2004
what is the mechanism by which p24 antigenemia ends during acute infection? Is it cytotoxic (CD8+) T cells supressing viral replication or is it antibodies complexing with p24?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I beleive the answer would be both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.