|p24 antigenemia ends
Sep 6, 2004
what is the mechanism by which p24 antigenemia ends during acute infection? Is it cytotoxic (CD8+) T cells supressing viral replication or is it antibodies complexing with p24?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I beleive the answer would be both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With Stripper?
- HIV Transmission French Kissing
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom?
- Is Oral Sex On A Woman Safe?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.