p24 antigenemia ends
Sep 6, 2004
what is the mechanism by which p24 antigenemia ends during acute infection? Is it cytotoxic (CD8+) T cells supressing viral replication or is it antibodies complexing with p24?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I beleive the answer would be both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.