Aug 29, 2004
You are the first person that stated pityriasis rosea is seen in HIV infection, tell me to your knowledge is this seen in ARS or after seroconversion, I cant understand I have been surfing the web for over a year and never seen or heard of it being part of HIV infection.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is a nonspecific finding, as many, many people WITHOUT HIV infection have this disorder.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Thrush
- How Long Does The Hpv Vaccine Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.