I want to learn more

Dr. Holodniy:

I am a newly infected young man 28yrs old. I want to go back to school and study genetics especially cloning. I believe that finding a way to more cheaply clone an individuials T-Cells will offer many people currently on salvage therapy a chance to rebuild their immune system. When you consider the cost of t-20 now at $20,000 dollars a year and about 1 million people currently infected I believe this process might have a shot. My question is where to begin. Can you give me some online refrences to begin researching cloning.

Thanks

This is a very complex subject and beyond the scope of this forum. Having said that, I would suggest goggling the topic and for more in depth review using PubMed to search for scientific articles on the subjects.

about VL
1 test positive