Aug 22, 2004
by testing the VL we can only meature Hiv viruses in out blood stream it does not allow us to measure the VL in brain liver or other organs so, is there any test will avilable in the near future wo meature more specificly about VL
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not without surgery or the development of some sophisticated scan.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Night Sweats?
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Symptom Of HIV?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.