Aug 22, 2004
My viral load bounces around a lot. Undectable up to 1500cps/ml. I never miss my drugs and my T-cell count is relatively stable. Should I be concerned?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That amount of bounce or blipping is a bit high and out of the ordinary. This is either a lab problem, or some resistance may be developing. It might be a good idea to get a resistance test the next time the viral load goes over a 1,000 from being undetectable. That might provide some clues as to what is going on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Drug For Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Vitamins And Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.