lab tests of HVC

3 month ago i have lab test of HVC positive,and my ALT was 206.then i tested for PCR QUAN and QUAL from lab, my PCR qual was Postive and viral load was 250000,and my genotype of HVC was tested from another lab and the result was NOT TYPEBLE, my doctor say that some time geno type is not typeabe , then i started treatment ,after 5 week of treatment my ALT was 50, and the LAB from where my genotype was NOT typeble call me on phone and said to that they want my pcr quan and qual again and i was tested agian and the result was NOT DETECTED" negative. my doctor stop the treatment and said my previous report of pcr was wrong? whts ur comments on it?

and one thing more if HVC positive and pcr negative wht does mean?

I think you need to have these test repeated. It looked like you had both a positive qualitative and quantitative HCV viral load test prior to treatment. The second test was done after a few weeks of therapy, so it is difficult to interpret as the treatment could have brought the viral load to undetectable, particularly starting at such a low HCV viral load. People who have positive HCV antibody tests and negative viral loads in the absence of any prior treatment are considered to have been exposed but have cleared their infection.

M so confused.is it possible?
Good CD4, but sudden jump in VL