Aug 15, 2004
HELLO I RECENTLY TOOK A HOME HIV1 TEST AND IT CAME BACK POSITIVE WHAT ARE THE PERCENTAGES THAT IT COULD BE CORRECT.ALSO WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE. MY HUSBAND IS ALSO HIV+.HES ON MEDS AND THINKS I NEED TO BE I DON'T THINK SO.HE WAS DIAGNOSED IN JAN OF 04.PLEASE HELP.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to have this test confirmed by another screening antibody test and confirmatory western blot test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.