undetected viral loads when first infected

Thanks for answering a previous question of mine concerning viral loads. I have been to two doctors concerning HIV. I know that I was infected in Dec 2003 and my results so far have viral load has been 140 at first to undetectable (under 50) and tcell count has been 840 to 1100. Both doctors say that this is unusual, one even wants me to retake the antibody test. My question is, is this really uncommon and if so, would you suggest taking the antibody test again. Secondly, if it is unusual, should I contact some research center to study my blood? Thanks.

It is unusual, but has been seen before. Yes, I would suggest being enrolled in a study and have your immune system studied. It is precisely your kind of immune response that will help us find the key for others not as fortunate.

HELP ! CD4 DECEASE BUT VL OK
T cells fluctuations by time of day