Jul 25, 2004
Can you interpret these test results in laymans terms please? HIV-1 RNA, Quantitative PCR (v1.5), HIV-1 RNA by PCR, Qt. <400, HIV-1 PCR <2.6
(For info - also have pulmonary hypertension, hepatomegaly and cervical cancer.)
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Are you currently on HIV treatment?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
- Afraid Of Having Undiagnosed Hiv Infection
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.