|15+ years HIV+
Jul 25, 2004
I don't really have a question, but I did want to share the good news I got at the doctor's today. My CD4 count was 550 (22%)and my VL <50.
The doctor describes my virus as "wimpy". I'm very fortunate to be a "nonprogressor" and am doing all I can to stay that way.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Congratulations! Love to hear this kind of news!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.