Viral "blip"?

I have been on meds for 7 years now (Crix & Combivir 3 years, Sustiva & Combivir 4 years -- got off Crix not due to resistance but due to GERD). For the first time since I have been testing for VL <50 (at least 4 years) I got a viral load today of 131. My t-cells remain strong (704 @ 41%). Is this what is referred to as a "viral blip" or do you think it is the first indication that my combination might be beginning to fail? My doc says he is not concerned regarding the 131 VL, he would only be concerned if I was above 400 VL? What do you think?

I think it's a blip. We see this fairly frequently and I agree with your doctor.

CD4 and CD8 percentage in primary infection
my testosterone test-?