not detectable anymore
Jul 4, 2004
how does one know if he is non detectable anymore beside the obvious tests? like is there some symptoms that will be obvious that the viral load has gone back up? thank you for your support.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Some, but no all people with HIV infection, can tell when they have high detectable viral loads. Symptoms like fatigue, fever or swollen lymph glands can occur. Others will not notice anything.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.