Jun 16, 2004
Would the possibilty of HIV be noticed in a routine CBC..like in the number of CD4 cells?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Milk Of Magnesia For Thrush
- Where Does Chlamydia Start?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.