Jun 16, 2004
Would the possibilty of HIV be noticed in a routine CBC..like in the number of CD4 cells?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep B From Drinking Out Of An Infected Cup?
- Where Did The Hepatitis C Virus Start?
- Can I Take Creatine Supplements When I Have Hep C?
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- Unprotected Sex And Period Risk Of Hiv
- How Long Can A Child Live With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.