what should i do

I have been hiv+ for 10yrs. I have been on Viramune and Epivir for 4yrs. I started Ziagen about 6mo ago. My doctor wants to stop my meds because my vl is less than 50 and my cd4 count is 1303.I took Interferon for 1yr. Hep c is gone, took hep b shots. Do I have a good chance of staying healthy if i go off these meds? It took a long time to find meds that worked for me. thank you

Wow, what a great success story! You don't indicate what your baseline CD4 counts and viral load were before starting treatment. That may give you some indication of how low things can go. However, given your current clinical situation, it is not unreasonable to stop meds and see where your numbers go.

CD4 going Down
HIV and Crohns