May 31, 2004
My question is,,Can someone with HBV positive infect others that been vaccinated?.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If someone is truly infected with HBV, it is unlikely they would infect someone who has been vaccinated against HBV, or who had prior infection with HBV and now has natural immunity against HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Antibiotic For Thrush
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Is Tylenol Contraindicated In Active Hepatitis C?
- Should Healthcare Workers Be Required To Disclose Their Hiv Status?
- What Medication Can You Take For Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.