May 31, 2004
My question is,,Can someone with HBV positive infect others that been vaccinated?.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If someone is truly infected with HBV, it is unlikely they would infect someone who has been vaccinated against HBV, or who had prior infection with HBV and now has natural immunity against HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Std?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.