|sermen vs blood
May 31, 2004
How readily would sermen transmit hiv just because a condom is damaged ?
How readily would blood contact transmit hiv as a result of a damaged condon during intercourse resuting in the female partner wounded ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are hypothetical constructs for which there are no answers. Semen from HIV infected men does contain virus and vaginal intercourse is one of the major modes of HIV transmission to women. Damage to vaginal tissue or ongoing sexually transmitted diseases in women will increase the likelihood that HIV transmission will occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.