The meaning of BASO abs
May 22, 2004
Could you please explain what BASO abs is? My reading was 0.2 which seems to be high. Should I be worried?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Basophils are a type of white blood cell that is involved in fighting infections and in allergic reactions. They usually make up < 1% of white blood cells. That number is not high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- What Does Hiv Skin Rash Looks Like?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Condom Breaks What Percent Chance Do I Have Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Kissing An Hiv Positive Person?
- Dental Tools And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.