May 16, 2004
Is it true that there is only one lab in the USA that does the phenosense test?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hep C And Enlarged Spleen
- How Often Do You Need To Get Hepatitis Shots?
- Colloidal Silver Hiv
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.