Dif. between cheap & expensive viral load tests

I was having my V.L test done with a good test. Now the State I live in cut back on some stuff and my Doc has to use a very Cheap V.L test. The first Lab test I got back with the Cheap test My V.L was 1200(I have always been below 400 Copies with the good test that is the lowest the test would go)t cells 401 and was 14. I thought my meds had stop working I have been on the same meds for 3 yrs( Ever Since i found out i had HIV) I have only missed 1 time in 3 yrs. OK 3 mos later I had lab work done again(Jan I go ever 3 mos)with the cheap test. V.L 1060 t cells 378 and 14. Now I can see cause my V.L is going down that my meds are still working right?? Cause my has tayed the same. And if i was using a good V.L test what do you think my V.L would be...My doc tells me that it would be below 400 or lower......Thank you...

I can't comment on what a "cheap" or "expensive" viral load test might be, or what the quality of those tests are. Expensive does not necessarily mean better. There is no real difference between a viral load of 1200 and 1060. Thus, this does not suggest a decrease, but rather consistent numbers.

Medication Denial
Phenosense Test