HIV+ What to ask at first appointment

I am about to have my first appointment with my doctor after testing positive for HIV. I have had an extensive blood workup and baseline CXR prior to this appointment and expect the results to be available at this upcoming appointment. Do I sit back and listen only, or cam you provide a few important questions that I may pose to my provider that may be of future benefit to me as things progress. Thank you

Hopefully, the provider you are seeing is an expert in HIV medicine and will provide you with some explanations to what some of the laboratory results mean. This website has an HIV101 section and great FAQ pages of commonly asked questions.

Newly Positive
Medication Denial