Another STD effect Lab counts?
May 15, 2004
I recently tested postive for gonnorhea, had my hiv labs drawn around the sametime. Will this effect my viral load and tcell count?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Fatigue Pale Skin Symptoms Of Hiv Aids?
- Chills Without Fever As A Sign Of Hiv
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- Is Hepatitis C Terminal Disease?
- Do They Test For Hepatitis C Before Surgery?
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.