always decrease cd4 ?
May 15, 2004
do always cd4 count decrease under hivinfection or can it be reverse in some cases with a cd4 counts much higher than normal range like forexample 2100?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In almost all cases they do, although it is a matter of degree. A few patients will have significant increases as you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.