Will I possibly become negative again?

Dr. Holodniy, My article title you probably think is a bit nuts of me to think, but my numbers are pointing in that direction. I was wondering if you ever encountered anybody else with my luck. I'm a 43 year old male who has never been on medication. I have no other STD's. My doctors are very puzzled. My viral load remains <50, my CD4's swing between 350 and 900 depending on the time of day taken, and my CD8's remain between 200 and 300. My percentages remain stable 50% CD4's and 21% CD8's. My CD4 count is very time of day sensitive. Taken at 7:30 AM my CD4's are 350 and CD8's 250, and the percentages remain the same, and VL is still <50. Taken at 7:30 PM my CD4's are 820, and my CD8's were 321, and still <50. I have been positive for 9 months, and I fully seroconverted months ago. My doctors say that the only indicator I have of being HIV+ is that I have the antibodies. They have been unable to grow any virus from my blood. The rest of my immune system is normal. My doctors are some of the best, and I am being studied by a university. They have never seen percentages like mine with somebody with HIV. They always stay in balance, no matter what my CD4's drop to. I have been classified as a probable longterm nonprogressor, and possible nonresponder. My doctors have treated thousands with HIV, and have never seen anybody with such low CD8 counts, and no viral load. They believe the virus is not replicating, which is why my CD8's remain so low. Without replication, will the virus eventually die out? My doctors say my body doesn't seem to be detecting any antigen. Have you heard of anybody turning from positive to negative again?? It looks like I might!!!!! I haven't heard of anybody else like me, and feel very alone. I am positive, but I don't fit in with what other positive people are confronting. I thank God everyday for my good luck! Thanks, Alone in NYC

Nope, haven't seen or read about anybody who has, to answer your question.

Seroconversion
Eradicating HIV