May 8, 2004
I am new to all this and I kepp seeing the term seroconversion. Can you tell me what this means, what happens, etc? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
developing antibodies to the HIV virus after infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Seroconversion Normally Happen?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.