May 8, 2004
I am new to all this and I kepp seeing the term seroconversion. Can you tell me what this means, what happens, etc? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
developing antibodies to the HIV virus after infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Seroconversion Normally Happen?
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.