May 8, 2004
I am new to all this and I kepp seeing the term seroconversion. Can you tell me what this means, what happens, etc? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
developing antibodies to the HIV virus after infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.