|Why this test
May 8, 2004
A friend of mine just recently tested positive. We were wondering wny certain tests were performed and what their relevance was. They took cultures of the blood, cerebrospinal fluid, sputum, and the skin, but why?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You will need to ask the doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.