persistant results

I seroconverted 3 years ago and have "stabilized" at a VL of +/- 35,000 and CD4 which vary between 800 and 840. These results have been consistent for over a year now. I feel fine, have conquered my initial anxiety, but would like to understand what kind of extrapolation of the curve to expect. Can you give me some insight? I have not taken any treatment for HIV.

Those numbers indicate you are in great shape. Most experts would not recommend you start treatment at this point. Current guidelines suggest treatment should be started when the CD4 count is < 350 and/or the viral load is > 50,000. You will probably need more points on the line to see how stable these numbers will be for the long term.

lab test
Often erratic CBC elements