Hep C test
May 1, 2004
I was recentely had a comprehensive hepititis test. What is A:T (sgpt) HBs Ag Anti HBc total Anti Hav Anit ecv (Elisa2) Anit Hbs Anit hbs Quant. Since i was positive for Hep C what would I expect to see on these results. Positive on on all?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The first test is liver enzymes, the rest of the tests are for hepatitis A and B virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.