May 1, 2004
what is the reason for Anti-HBc Total,Anti HBs,Anti-HCV Hepatitis B surface Antigen (HBsAg)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These tests indicate exposure to HBV and whether someone has immunity or chronic infection with the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.