|indeterminate DNA test
May 1, 2004
Hello there, I just have a lab test about hepatitis B DNA. The result is indeterminate. The repeat test gave the same reuslt. I have been taking Hepsera for more than 2 months. Would you please kindly tell me the reason?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you are taking hepsera to treat hepatitis b virus infection. HBV DNA testing would be a measure of response to the drug.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Steroids Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.