indeterminate DNA test
May 1, 2004
Hello there, I just have a lab test about hepatitis B DNA. The result is indeterminate. The repeat test gave the same reuslt. I have been taking Hepsera for more than 2 months. Would you please kindly tell me the reason?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you are taking hepsera to treat hepatitis b virus infection. HBV DNA testing would be a measure of response to the drug.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can You Think You Have Mono And Really Have Hiv?
- Can You Trust Your Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.