|New Diagnosis - First labs
Apr 26, 2004
Hi, I've just come back from my doctor (who was really great). My first labs have come in at CD4 = 423 and VL = 17,000. The doc said these figures were good. Are they?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
They look pretty good to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of AIDS?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.