Hep C Enzyme Levels

I was tested for HIV, Hep A, B and C while I was incarcerated. I tested neg. for HIV but was informed that I had been exsposed to Hep. A, B and that I had Hep C. My enzyme levels were in the high 300's maybe 378? The medical person informed me that enzyme levels in the 70's or 80's was considered high, I don't ever feel sick, although my liver hurts when I am withdrawing from drugs (heroin), this is the only time that my liver bothers me. I know that I should quit using and plan too but do you think that my enzyme levels are indicative of a serious liver problem (besides hep C)?

It sounds like a combination of HCV infection and drug use are causing more injury to your liver than just HCV alone.

Many colds before HIV..in years after, not one: hyperactivated immune system?
Trying to understand bloodwork