Many colds before HIV..in years after, not one: hyperactivated immune system?

Before HIV 2 1/2 years ago, I had 3 to 4 colds a year for many years and usually with bronchitis. In the 2 1/2 years since HIV, I have not had even one cold,though I have had HIV like symptoms. My CD4 percent is 40 and total 880, B cells/CD19's are low normal.

Have you seen this before...is it quite common?...that an actiavted immune system against HIv confers added immune protection, at least humoral, for the first years of HIV?

I would appreciate your perspective..have you seen or heard of similar cases and how can this happen? I am exposed constantly to colds etc., since I live in a big city and also work in close proximity to people who are ill from time to time. Last year and this year, I was the only person in my work and social circle not to get a cold!

Thank you very much.

I am not aware of this being well documented in the medical literature.

cd4/cd8 ratio
Hep C Enzyme Levels