Apr 26, 2004
I was recently diagosed as having Acute Hepatitis B.after falling sick.I was tired, vommiting and feeling neauses. I was hospitilized for a week. Am still waiting for blood culture results. What i want to know is, how long could I have had this? I am not on ART, my CD count is 675.Am feeling beter but worried about this. Please help
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The incubation period could be as little as a few days to a few months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.