defferent test from lab to lab
Apr 26, 2004
I recently changed doctors and had my first lab work with him . Up untill that time my cd4 baselined at about 600> vl undetectible. My new labs came back with a cd4 of 479 vl still un . My doctor said it was proubly the new lab . Is there a defferent test from lab to lab ??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sure are. different reagents,instruments, and technicians all can account for variability.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.