aldolase and ck elevated
Apr 17, 2004
I have elevated aldolase and CK. What is that. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Aldolase and creatine kinase (CK) are muscle enzymes, and are elevated in the blood if something is going on in the muscles of the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Thrush Or Strep Throat?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.