|aldolase and ck elevated
Apr 17, 2004
I have elevated aldolase and CK. What is that. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Aldolase and creatine kinase (CK) are muscle enzymes, and are elevated in the blood if something is going on in the muscles of the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.