Hep c Positive with a liver cout of 195,000
Apr 7, 2004
Was just told I had Hep C, with a liver count of 195,00 and a good ultra-sound. Woundered what the liver count of 195,000 meant????
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This probably relates to the viral copies of HCV in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Masturbation With Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.