RE. CD4 and viral load both climbing? of Mar 28.

I wrote you to ask why my lab tests show that my cd4 count goes up, and so does my viral load. This has happened for the past 3 years. My viral load has never been undectable but has been down to 600. But with each blood test that number climbs as well as my cd4 count. My cd4 is 397 and viral is 78,000. You asked if I was on treatment and I am and have been since 1995. Since starting meds, the PI's have raised my cholesterol and triglycerides. My Dr says I am resistance to all PI's. I am be treated for coronary artery disease, had a stent placed in my left leg, and was found to have 3 blockages behind my heart. My Dr. says the risk is to great to stent the blockages. I am currently on Sustiva, Viread. I was also on Emtriva but developed Lactic Acidosis so I stopped that. I also take Norvasc for blood pressure,Atenolol for heart rate. Niaspan ER, Tricor and fish oil for cholesterol and Prevacid for stomach acid. Also taking Celebrex and Diazepam for muscle jerks at bedtime. You said "It is possible for this phenomenon to happen with vaccination, or an acute illness." I have had neither that I know of. This is so puzzling to me as I feel good and I keep active, but do get tired very easy at times. Sorry for not giving you more info the first time I posted here.

Thanks for the updated information. I am not sure I can offer any further explanation. I see and learn something new every day with this infection.

would like yellow fever vaccine
long term nonprogressors who feel really ill