|help understand my viral load
Mar 28, 2004
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A log number is just another way of saying the same thing. 2.9 million is equivalent to 6.46 log10 copies. For example, 100 copies is 2 log, 1000 copies is 3 logs, 10,000 copies is 4 logs and so on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Understanding Viral Load
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Could Steroids Affect Pap Smear Test?
- Does Environment Affect Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.