|help understand my viral load
Mar 28, 2004
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A log number is just another way of saying the same thing. 2.9 million is equivalent to 6.46 log10 copies. For example, 100 copies is 2 log, 1000 copies is 3 logs, 10,000 copies is 4 logs and so on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- Ways To Contract Genital Herpes
- Things That Can Trigger A Herpes Outbreak
- Syphilis Testing Window
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.