Mar 28, 2004
Hi, I had a blood test and my eosinophils were 13% and my Eos Abs was 1.0. My question is about lymphoma, would the lymph abs be abnormal in a lymphoma diagnosis? Also, what specific cancers are indicated in an elevated wbc count? Thank you so much for your time and expertise!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
An elevated eosinophil count can be seen in certain types of infections, allergic reactions and cancers. It is not specific to any one disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.