A good combination?

Is Viread plus ddI plus Sustiva a good combination? I'm sensitive to these three but resistant to AZT and 3TC. I take Viread, Sustiva, and Kaletra now with VL less than 50, but I am growing wary of the high triglycerides, cholesterol and now possible glucose intolerance. I was wondering if it would be wise for the substitution of ddI for Kaletra. Thanks. Terry

That 3 drug combination is very potent. Any substitution is best made when the viral load is undetectable. ddI and viread can be given together. THe ddI dose needs to be somewhat lower when given with viread.

Could blood for T cell subset during glucose tolerance test in any way affect the T cell results?
Viral Load